Wanderland Music & Arts Festival 2014

Thursday, June 5, 2014 Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines


I really wanted to go to last year’s festival but unfortunately I didn't have money (yuck), so I really made sure that I’m going to this year’s. To be honest, when the line-up was announced I only knew one band; The Drums, so I researched about the others immediately because I really wanted to enjoy the festival.
Wanderland 2014 Wanderland 2014  
We arrived at around 4pm just as Franco was finishing his set to catch Lucy Rose… and to avoid the heat hahaha.
   Wanderland 2014Wanderland 2014  
Lucy Rose
  Wanderland 2014Wanderland 2014 Wanderland 2014  
The Paper Kites
  Wanderland 2014

Last Dinosaurs
  Wanderland 2014

Lots of people were in their floral prints, cropped tops, short shorts, flower crowns, tank tops, and other summer festival clothes. While people flocked to the stage for the music, some were just hanging out with their friends on the field with the music as their background.
  Wanderland 2014Wanderland 2014  
Architecture in Helsinki
  Wanderland 2014Wanderland 2014  
The Drums Karpos really made sure the event would be fun and exciting for everybody. Live art and festival games were held inside the circus-themed event. Lots of sponsors were also there to give away free food & drinks + freebies which made the event even worth it. I’m already excited for next year’s festival. I hope they bring in bands like Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood, Noah & The Whale, Telekinesis, etc. (asa) hahaha but seriously tho!!!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Xiao Long Pao. Design by Fearne.