The 1975 in Manila

Monday, May 5, 2014 Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines


I would just like to say that I love this band so much I woke up early and was in queue for more than 4 hours just to get a ticket for their mall show, yes you read it right, mall show. When they performed here in Manila I didn’t expect that they have a huge fan base (teenage girls) here, considering most of their songs are about sex and drugs (do they even realize that?). So weird.
I first heard of this band just last year while going through 8tracks and I’ve been following them ever since. I was so happy when they announced they’re coming here, but a little bit disappointed because I was expecting it to be in a bigger venue with tickets on sale.
  The 1975The 1975 The 1975 The 1975 The 1975 The 1975 The 1975 The 1975  
The band did not disappoint! They played almost everything from their album and Matty sounded great live. I hope this band goes far and comes back for a bigger show.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Xiao Long Pao. Design by Fearne.